Sound View Strategies provides a variety of public affairs services to companies doing business in Washington State and in the Pacific Northwest region. Services include government affairs and community outreach, as well as strategic communications and message development. Clients include:
- Puget Sound Energy
- WA Spirits and Wine Distributors Association
- Coordinated Care
Sound View Strategies’ partners have managed and consulted on dozens of statewide and local ballot measures in Washington. Sound View also works with candidates running for elected office. Recent campaigns include Jenny Durkan for Seattle Mayor and Suzan DelBene for Congress (WA-01).
Non-Profit/Community Organizations (partial list)
Sound View Strategies has experience working with state and local governments, community and non-profit organizations of all sizes. Our work varies from event planning to comprehensive strategic planning and organizing to assistance with communications work. Whatever the level of involvement, Sound View can help. Current and past clients include:
- City of Medina
- City of Everett
- Career Connect Washington
- Washington State Major League Baseball Public Facilities District
- Washington State Public Stadium Authority
- Partnership for Learning
- Friends of Waterfront Seattle
- Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Highline Public Schools
- The Spokane Tribe of Indians
Coalitions (partial list)
Sound View Strategies has helped to organize and guide coalitions on a variety of issues including:
- Keep Washington Rolling, a statewide coalition of labor, business and environmental interests advocating for investment in our state’s transportation system.
- College Promise Coalition, a statewide coalition of students, alumni, faculty and advocates of our state’s public colleges and universities.
- Aerospace Works for Washington, a statewide coalition of businesses, business and community organizations and elected officials advocating for our state’s aerospace industry.