Sound View Strategies provides a variety of public affairs services to companies doing business in Washington State and in the Pacific Northwest region. Services include government affairs and community outreach, as well as strategic communications and message development. Clients include:
- Allied Waste/Republic Services
- American Traffic Solutions
- American Waterways Operators
- Coordinated Care
- Dragados USA
- HDR Engineering
- Puget Sound Energy
- Space Needle Corporation
- WA Spirits and Wine Distributors Association
- Washington Roundtable
- Washington State Hospital Association
Sound View Strategies’ partners have managed and consulted on dozens of statewide and local ballot measures in Washington. Recent measures include the No on I-517 campaign, defeating Tim Eyman’s latest measure in 2013 and the successful King County Parks measure in 2014.
Sound View also works with candidates running for elected office. Recent campaigns include Ed Murray for Seattle Mayor, Suzan DelBene for Congress (WA-01), Ellen Rosenblum for Oregon State Attorney General and Troy Kelley for Washington State Auditor. Additionally, one of Sound View’s partners was a key member of the team that elected Jay Inslee as Governor in 2012 and remains an advisor to the Governor.
Non-Profit/Community Organizations (partial list)
Sound View Strategies has experience working with local governments, community and non-profit organizations of all sizes. Our work varies from event planning to comprehensive strategic planning and organizing to assistance with communications work. Whatever the level of involvement, Sound View can help. Current and past clients include:
- 2013 National League of Cities Host Committee
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- National Coalition for Safer Roads
- Highline Public Schools
- The Spokane Tribe of Indians
Coalitions (partial list)
Sound View Strategies has helped to organize and guide coalitions on a variety of issues including:
- Keep Washington Rolling, a statewide coalition of labor, business and environmental interests advocating for investment in our state’s transportation system.
- College Promise Coalition, a statewide coalition of students, alumni, faculty and advocates of our state’s public colleges and universities.